Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crazy Pants

Shirt: H&M, Cardigan: Primark, Pants:Kohl's, Boots: JC Penney's



Red eyeliner: MAC

It's been quite a while since I've taken any outfit photos.
Mainly because I either work, go to school (or bike).
My car broke last week. By now, I managed to get a new one :) Love it!

I had a Friday night off work, which rarely ever happens. Time for crazy pants and red eyeliner!

On a different note: I hate men.
(Not all of them, but you know what I mean)

I am meant to live my life as a crazy cat lady wearing crazy pants! :)

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

2 comments:

  1. de sehen ja toll aus! schön crazy! erinnert mich etwas an Norwegerleggings :)

    lG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr coole Hose! :D
    Und nicht verzweifeln... irgendwo muss doch ein Guter Kerl unter den Deppen dabei sein.... oder nicht? :/ :D


    Liebe Grüße,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion