Thursday, October 25, 2012

Coat

Coat, Cardigan & Heels: Thrifted, Jeans: Miss Sixty, Top: H&M

This outfit is NOT weather-appropriate. Temperatures in the 70-80 degrees range don't call out for a pink fall coat. The Midwest weather is being crazy lately, but this photo is from last week.

There's no need to stress about what to wear today - I work.
Also, I will have to get my requires flu shot. The person that never ever gets sick needs a flu shot.
WTF!!!
But that's not a decision I have control over. The nursing program says we need the shot. There is no arguing with that, let me tell you. Can I at least give myself the flu shot?

Stay flu free!
Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion