Sunday, November 18, 2012

I've got a war in my mind.

Hat: Spencer's, Coat: Aeropostale, Sweater: AE, Jeans: Hollister, Boots: JC Penney's





Brrrrr. The Midwest is a cold Midwest now!
My (seasonal) depression is kicking in a little, but I am working and going to school almost 24/7 and that really distracts me.

This outfit is mainly from the thrift store, except for the hat, boots (and the obvious socks and underwear)! I rarely ever shop at stores like Hollister or American Eagle anymore simply because their prices are ridiculous. But finding some cute clothes for the fraction of the original retail price is always nice. Retail therapy! :)

Last night was supposed to be my "off-work-Saturday-night-out", and I did go out and saw some of my friends that I barely ever get to see...yet I was in a rather sad mood. I was even wanting to go to work, wanting to be busy and distracted. 
This has nothing to do with specific people or recent events, but much rather the general feeling of loneliness. When I am at work with the residents, I feel happy and social. Those people are so loving and cute. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm ready to go home and see my family.
Christmas in Germany, I can't wait :)

Greetings from the Midwest,
LOtte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion