Monday, June 11, 2012

So American - Small Town Photography

How could you not love this place!?



Train Station 







Downtown



Besides having my name, this street brings back memories of my very first driving experience.
"Charlotte Street" was the first street I drove on. Ever.
How fun is that!?



If I end up living here, I gotta make sure to find a house on this street.
Or "Cherry Street" ... hence the fact that I'm a fruit obsessed fruit lover :)



Hopefully you enjoy these photos!

Greetings from the Midwestern small town,

Lotte

7 comments:

  1. Amazing photos I'd like to go to USA, I'll follow you if you want you can follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You should definitely come to the US, it's such a beautiful country! :)

      Delete
  2. This definitely looks like the midwest! Love the pictures :) Where are you from in Germany? I moved to Bavaria 3 months ago!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm from north Germany originally, have never even been to Bavaria :( How do you like living there?

      Delete
  3. Supercool! Ich glaube 'ne Straße mit meinem Namen wirds leider nirgends geben... haha
    Sehr schöne Bilder übrigens :)

    Und zu meiner Tasche: das Tutorial findeste bei mir auf der Seite unter DIY :)

    theperfectdisease

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es sei denn du nennst deine eigene Strasse nach dir!

      Und das Tutorial guck ich mir an, mal schaun ob ich als Bastel-Muffel so etwas hin kriege :p
      Danke :)

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion