Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carpe Diem

Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: Hollister, Shoes: Converse, Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte


That day when you make plans to find a different location to take outfit photos...
 it's raining cats & dogs
there seem to be people everywhere
no way you can wear a cute summer dress
the only place where no one stares awkwardly is next to a cemetery and a dumpster

YAY! -.-



For a while, I was really into ripped jeans, sneakers and 80s style cut off sweaters.
I switch back and forth between sporty and girly, can't decide on just one style.
Thanks to the weather, it was time for the comfy-sporty look once again.
Must admit, I have missed it.


My sweater reminded me of tea!
I used to work at a tea shop in Germany (cutest place ever, which started my passion for tea).
We had a Rooibos  tea called "Carpe Diem".

One of the places I miss most is that little tea shop :(
It felt like the perfect place for me.
Always surrounded by the lovely smell of all kinds of tea leaves.
Friendly customers and co-workers.
And it was my first real job. I was very lucky to have such a great first-work experience!




Seize the Day!


Greetings from the rainy Midwest,
Lotte

2 comments:

  1. i love those jeans - check out my New Look giveaway on my blog - its a goo dun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. die Hose ist wirklich super!!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Ivy
    http://manhattanfashionstoryingermany.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion