Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dress & Fruit Bracelet: Thrifted

This outfit brings back memories from about 3 years ago.
In the summer of 2009 I visited my Midwestern small town for a summer vacation.
It's been an emotional time, but also fun because I discovered thrift stores!

Strange, how things fall into place (or not), and how I ended up here...





Many crazy, and also wonderful things have happened over the past 3 years.
The Midwest life with all its ups and downs forced me to grow up.
But I still love my fruit accessories :)

And now it's time to work on awfully complicated math problems.
The decision to take an online Statistics course was probably not the smartest...

Greetings from the math-loathing Midwest-Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion