Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogging....

...AGAIN!
This is one if my favorite photos from my exchange year in the US (2007/2008)


Yes, I am not completely new to the whole blogging thing:
When I spent my year as an exchange student at a high school here, I created a blog for friends and family to keep them updated. I think they really enjoyed reading it, therefore I decided to blog again once I moved t the US for college. In the beginning, that went very well. After a while, though, I posted less and less, mainly due to the fact that I had a difficult time here. I did not feel like sharing negative experiences, and I started being very busy with school. It felt as if there was not too much worth sharing.

Now I am blogging AGAIN! And this time my motifs are a little different. Of course I still want my family and friends to know what I experience here. But I also feel like I have finally found my niche and my purpose of being here. I am in a much better and happier place than last year and want to share this happy place (Midwest) with everyone that is interested in reading this blog!

What I would like to include in my blog is a little information about the past 2 years, and what has happened to me since I moved to the United States (it's kind of a crazy story).
I would also like to use this blog as a way to connect with people and share my thoughts and inspirations.

With that being said, I have so much more to say.
It's about time I start to blog ...AGAIN!

Greetings from the finally sunny Midwest!

Midwest-Lotte


Verfolge meinen Blog mit Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion