Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back to Blonde

I'm one of those people who can't keep the same hairstyle for a longer amount of time.
With the end of the spring semester, I decided to go back to my original hair color: Blonde!
Over the past few years, my hair had to put up with hair-related mood swings of mine.
But see for yourself:





















I can't really tell you which hair style I like best.
I used so have light blonde hair, and when it started to become darker I decided to bleach it blonde. That was a mistake. So was chopping off the long red hair. The great thing about hair though:
It grows back!

I enjoy changing up my look every now an then :)



Greetings from the Midwest (that has to put up with my hair-changing mood)

Midwest Lotte








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion