Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to the Midwest!

My name is Charlotte!



Location: Midwest
Passion: Fashion
Occupation: (Student)Nurse

I am a 21-year old German girl who moved to the US to pursue a career in the medical field. Currently, I live in a small town in the Midwest, where I attend a Community College.

With this blog I would like to share:
- Experiences as an International student in the US
- My love for the American culture & lifestyle
- Passion for fashion
- Stressful times of being a nursing student
 & other fun, crazy, American or German things I experience throughout the days!

 Greetings & Good night from the Midwest (where people should be asleep by now)!

 Midwest-Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion