Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pastel

Sweater & Jeans: thrifted, Wedges: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)
It is sweater time &  I couldn't be less excited.
What I love about fall is the colors of the leaves, nice candles and hot tea.
That's about it. I freeze easily and that's my major concern about the weather getting colder.
No matter how many sweaters I'll layer, it'll be cold.

This past week, it was my turn to observe the action in the Emergency Room here at the local hospital.
Nothing too exciting happened, but it was still really neat to be in a different environment at the hospital. I can definitely see myself working either in the ER or in surgery.
Blood and wounds!

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion