Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Imperfection

dress: H&M Garden Collection
Long time no see.
Work & school have completely taken over my nonexistent life.
This past weekend I worked at a Corvette car fest/show.
But my best & favorite excuse is and will always be: I am a nursing student ;)

The photo was taken during our little road trip to Chicago this summer.
I've raved about the H&M garden collection before & I wish they would create a part 2!

Anyhow, this dress can be worn in a small town, but might be more appropriate in a big city like.
Chicago-perfection!

(Im)perfect greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lotte,I love your blog!
    There is an amazing giveaway at my blog!
    Join it if you have some time:)

    http://fashionresidence.com/?p=1832

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion