Sunday, September 9, 2012

Aztec

Shirt: H&M, Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Steve Madden



Since I barely ever have any chance to update my LOOKBOOK, I dressed up for a hair appointment.
Yes, that's right! :D
As a nursing student & CNA, I gotta take every dress-up chance you can get.
Or else I will run around in scrubs or khakis for 7 days every week. My closet holds too many treasures  that want to be worn, even if it's just for a hair appointment. Right after that, I had to hurry up & chance back into work clothes. Yay for Friday night 8-hour shifts. Love it, though. My work is so much fun.
Unless there's a scary thunderstorm :(

Have I mentioned the weird bar scene of my small town?...I know I have.
Usually, everyone's barely wearing any clothes & flip flops, while I show up in glitter heels and a cheeseburger shirt. But that's a different story.

My Sunday will be spent working on a care/teaching plan & project, Urinary and Renal disease studying and a trip to the gym.

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

1 comment:

  1. der rock ist grossartig. Wunderschön!


    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion