Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Melting Away

Tank Top: Zara, Shorts: Thrifted, Shoes: JC Penney's
The title says it all - no need to say anything else about the weather!


It's been a long day.
Starting out with a Test in Pharmacology, which was nerve wrecking.
Then I happened to lose my flash drive which contained my math project (due tomorrow).
My day ended with a math test.
Never did I expect to be in a situation like that again: The test reminded me of my math tests in German high school. NOT FUN! 

Ich war aus gutem Grund nur im Mathe Grundkurs!!! Seit 2 Jahren musste ich nichtmehr einen wirklich schriftlichen Mathetest schreiben. Hab das auch nicht im geringsten vermisst...
Mathe ist ein Arschloch!

Tomorrow morning I will take another test: the written portion for my CNA license!
For that one I am very excited.
Wish me luck!

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion