Thursday, June 21, 2012

BCBG

Dress: BCBG, Shoes & Bracelet: Thrifted 

Does this dress remind anyone of a histogram or some other mathematical graph?
Apparently some of my friends thought that.
What better timing to wear it, than for the statistics test I had to take yesterday.

Now, this is a BCBG dress, but I did NOT pay more than $2 for it :)
Honestly, I have reached the point where I would not buy anything for regular price unless it is something I absolutely love (even then I can't justify to pay a huge amount of money).










Today has been a very long day.
Been at school all day, and now all I want to do is just sleep, sleep & sleep.
Gute Nacht!

Sleepy greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion