Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pink, it's my new obsession...

Purse: Juicy Couture, Neon Lace Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Pants: American Eagle,
Transparent Shirt: The Limited
Hoodie: Victoria's Secret PINK, Hello Kitty Eyeshadow Palette: Sephora


No, I was not listening to Aerosmith's "Pink" while shopping!
But I am now, while writing this Post.

For the longest time, I stayed away from this pretty color (not so pretty with red hair).
After I got back from this weekend's shopping trip, I looked at everything I bought and had to laugh.
IT'S ALL PINK!

With the current trends being neon and color block, I'm not too surprised that one can find pink items in every store. Unexpectedly, I picked up quite a few of those.



Besides the "all pink" shopping experience, I discovered (yes, just now) a store that I instantly 
fell in love with: Sephora.

Walked passed it many of times before, but this time I was brave, stopped, looked, and then walked in!
...and there I was - in paradise!

Walked out with a Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette!
(Add Hello Kitty to the list of my favorites, right next to flowers and fruit!)






Very many pink Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte


...Pink, it was love at first sight! :)

1 comment:

  1. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! Oh ja, ich liebe auch pink...ich hab eine pinke Wand, pinke Tassen,...:)

    www.federleichtes.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion