Friday, May 25, 2012

Outfit: Pink at Park

Tank Top: H&M, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Tamaris, Necklace: Thrift Store

Yesterday afternoon was spent at my favorite park in town.
As you can see, I wore pink to the park :)
Scored this skirt on sale at Urban Outfitters!
I was very happy, especially because I had my eyes on this piece for a while.
Sometimes it's better to wait & hope for a good sale!


It sure is a bright skirt!


We have amazing weather here in the Midwest.
How about Germany? 

Hab gehört da drüben ist es auch gemütlich warm!? ;)
...

Enjoy!

Greetings from the park in the Midwest,
Lotte

3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! Urban Outfitters sales are the best, I get so much of my clothing from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I refuse to pay regular price on anything :D

      Delete
  2. cute outfit! dein blog ist auch voll schön! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion