Monday, September 24, 2012

Shirt $ Belt: Thrifted, Cardigan: Family, Pants: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's), Shoes: Vera Wang (Kohl's)




Here are my $6 shoes! YAY
It is now Monday morning and I am currently working on 3 care plans for nursing class!
My weekend was spend with amazing people & such American activities (steak & bowling), and now I have to go back to reality, step down from the cloud & get all my school work done.

"Real nurses" apparently don't ever create care maps and such things, but as a student I have to learn critical thinking and develop patient teaching methods.
Since this weeks is literally gonna be super crazy busy, I HAVE TO get this all done ahead of time.

Wish me luck!

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion