Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family & Mushrooms

Shirt: Aeropostale, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Top: Primark, Shoes: Kohls, Belt: Thrifted






This past Sunday, my best friend invited me to her family reunion at the lake.
Quite the typical American event, family reunions come with tons of people and even more food.
I had so much fun!

Being away from home, I am always so thankful to be included in my friends' family events :)
It's been tough lately, because I do feel more homesick from time to time.
The good news: I will be going home for Christmas break. YAY

On another note: I found these funny mushroom shorts at Goodwill! Lucky me, they are my size and from Urban Outfitters! Steal! The floral shirt is from Goodwill as well.


Greetings from the thrifty Midwest,
Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion