Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello Chicago

Top: H&M, Shorts: Hollister, Shoes: JC Penney's
After a long & successful shopping day, we decided to have a little photo shooting outside.
It's been so hot yesterday, but we had so much fun shopping, and sitting out by Lake Michigan.
This city is truly wonderful, and I already am making plans to move here sometime in the future.

Chicago just has everything my heart desires. I spent a lot of time just people watching. It is so inspiring to see such a diversity of culture and style - nothing compared to the small town style.

We drove back home today, and I already miss the city again. It feels good to be home, though.
But hopefully I can return to the city soon :)

Greetings from the small town,
Lotte

2 comments:

  1. great outfit! I've been to chicago two years ago. Amazing city! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit, loving the floral top so much :)

    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion