Monday, June 25, 2012

Good Times


This weekend, some of my friends and I went to a little fair in town.
I have been there exactly 4 years ago, when I was here for my exchange year,
It is so weird to think back to that time.
Even weirder to think that I'm here again now.

Exchange years are fun, and a memorable experience - but let's be real:
How many of those exchange students will actually return to a small town to live there?!

It just happened that I have a special connection with this place. It has my heart :)


That's the high school in the background! So many good memories have been made there.
I truly enjoyed being a student at a high school in the US.
(It was just like what you see in the movies)

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion