Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cats & Sad News

Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Hollister, Shoes: Thrifted, Headband: Icing
A cat outfit inspired by sad news.
Yesterday I received an email from my mom, telling me that out cat died at the vet.
It's only been 3 years since we got the little cat, and this happened very unexpected.
She had a "cold" which ended up being an inflamed epiglottis - her entire throat was closed up.
I don't know all the details yet, but it makes me so sad. Even though I wasn't particularly close with this cat (I live 6000 miles away from home), she was a part of the family.
We are cat people, and I can only imagine how upset my mom must be.
That is what makes me sad & homesick. 






Sad greetings & meow from the Midwest to all the cats out there: Stay healthy please!

Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion