Friday, May 18, 2012

Outfit: Fruit Face


I LOVE FRUIT!
...enough said.
Fruit makes me happy, whether I eat it or wear it.
Beautiful shapes and colors, don't you think?

Shirt: H&M, Shorts: Hollister, Shoes: Tamaris, Necklace: New Yorker (Apple), others thrifted


I'm definitely a fruit girl!
What is my favorite fruit you may ask?

My answer would be: All of them! (the ones I have tried so far)
I'm known for always hiding some piece of fruit in my bag...
if it's not already dangling on my ears or around my neck.

The best part about summer for me is the fruit. It is okay if it rains every day, I will sit inside the house & eat fruit, wear fruit, look at fruit...
eventually my face might turn into a fruit
just like my shirt.

Fruity Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte







1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion