Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outfit: Blumenwiese


Jacket: H&M, Dress: Thrifted, Shoes: Thrifted


I really do love flower dresses...


Even though I try to dress more sporty every once in a while, I always end up in girly dresses & flowers :)





























     It's been such a nice sunny day, and I am starting to really enjoy my
     days off. Something that I appreciate about the Midwest:
     The weather! (not the crazy winter, tornados, and unbearable heat
     waves) Summer is summer, the weather is more stable compared to
     the almost moody German weather that often times ruined my
     outdoor plans.

     Dear Midwest, this is a compliment!



Greetings from the sunny Midwest,

Lotte











No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Midwest-Fashion-Nurse

More Midwest:

OASAP - The
Latest Street FashionRomwe - The Latest Street Fashion